Updating UNC documentation

Jump to solution
11-07-2022 04:17 AM
Labels (3)
Jose_Joaquin_Muñoz_Villarreal
New Contributor II

We are working on a UN migration project for an Electrical Distribution company in Spain and based on the called documents shown to us by the customer: "UNC22 Electric Distribution Model" & "UNC22 Structure Model". is there any option to get from you an update that includes the descriptions in more detail?

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sigvehamran
New Contributor

You can get started with combining the UNC to Esri UN Electric Foundation and the PDF's of UNC Model version 22.  I will check if we can find a way to make the ArcGIS Pro project for UNC 22 version available for download 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sigvehamran
New Contributor

Thanks for asking and great to hear you are working with a implementation. The best descriptions off the model and assettypes is in the UNC Model version 22 PDF' documentation. We do also have an ArcGIS Pro project setup with the UNC Model version 22. Have you got the the ArcGIS Pro project file? For the latest model release with Esri Foundation Template, we have not yet a updated documentation.

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response @sigvehamran . I do not have the ArcGIS Pro project. I understand that it is different from the one available in ArcGIS Solutions Is that correct? We are very interested in the updated documentation as our client is interested in mapping their assets to the foundational model.
Best regards.

0 Kudos
sigvehamran
New Contributor

You can get started with combining the UNC to Esri UN Electric Foundation and the PDF's of UNC Model version 22.  I will check if we can find a way to make the ArcGIS Pro project for UNC 22 version available for download 🙂

New Contributor II

Great!!, that would be excellent news.

Thanks @sigvehamran 

0 Kudos