Select to view content in your preferred language

GeoConX Challenge!

11-05-2019 11:40 AM
WilsonParnell
Deactivated User

Thanks for attending the GeoConX session on using the GeoNet Community to further your GIS career! As we mentioned during the session, we invite you to take the next step and accept the challenge to contribute and get more involved in the GeoNet Community. In the comments below, let us know that you accept the challenge and share one step you’re taking this year to get started. Thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing your contributions!

2 Replies
GarrettSeay1
Occasional Contributor

Challenge accepted!

Already almost to 1,200 points! Shared a post on a workflow of mine, answered some questions, and will be writing my first blog post on how I got where I am soon!

ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team

Hi Garrett - It was nice to meet you at GeoConX and good work on accepting the challenge. If you have any questions about how to navigate GeoNet or how best to connect with other members let us know.  I'm looking forward to seeing the blog post too.  I did mention our chat with our GeoNet team about your interest in the podcast and we'll keep you updated as we continue to develop our future GeoNet content plans. Have a great weekend!  

Esri Community Strategist