Courses for Deep Learning

Jump to solution
12-05-2019 11:04 AM
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Dear all,

do you plan some Bootcamp or instructor led training for Deep Learning in ArcGIS pro or Python API. Or at least any MOOC for this subject?

Thank you.

Regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Vladimir,

We do have a MOOC on Spatial Data Science coming in 2020. It will explore deep learning among other topics with hands on exercises using ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Notebooks (software is provided for the duration of the course). Please consider joining us for this free six week course!

Adena

View solution in original post

7 Replies
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Vladimir,

We do have a MOOC on Spatial Data Science coming in 2020. It will explore deep learning among other topics with hands on exercises using ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Notebooks (software is provided for the duration of the course). Please consider joining us for this free six week course!

Adena

VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Dear Adena Schutzberg

great thank you. Just as a future option, please try to consider further instructor-led training or bootcamps. I would be great to learn more about deep learning.

I am looking forward to course you mentioned.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Vladimir, we also have a recorded, one-hour training seminar on this topic that's available to all customers with a current maintenance subscription: ArcGIS Deep Learning Tools for Imagery.

Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

And I should have mentioned that we also have a new, short web course on the same topic (also requires maintenance): Detecting Objects with Deep Learning

0 Kudos
RobinDiSalvo1
Occasional Contributor

If the course requires ArcGIS Pro and you only have ArcGIS Online, does that mean you cannot do the exercises in the course?

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Correct, Robin. The tools used in the course exercises are available in ArcGIS Pro. 

0 Kudos
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

To be clear, as part of the MOOC Esri will provide ArcGIS Pro software (and all other software needed) and a license to use it during the course. You will need to provide a computer on which it can run.

Adena

0 Kudos