Select to view content in your preferred language

Questions about ArcGIS Maps SDK for JavaScript Associate 2024

Jump to solution
06-24-2024 09:28 AM
MichaelWen_Timmons
New Contributor III

Does the exam cover the newly introduced ArcGIS Maps SDK for JavaScript components? I don't think anyone really developed with these before.

https://developers.arcgis.com/javascript/latest/components/

Are there courses or other material that one can use to study for the beta exam? I couldn't find anything online.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TinaBrewington
Esri Contributor

Hi @MichaelWen_Timmons. The exam information guide (EIG) associated with this exam will provide detailed information to include what version of Maps SDK for JavaScript will be tested under the "A candidate should be familiar with the following" section on page 3. At the bottom of the EIG on page 5, you will find a list of the recommended exam preparation resources. I hope this helps and good luck on your upcoming beta exam!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TinaBrewington
Esri Contributor

Hi @MichaelWen_Timmons. The exam information guide (EIG) associated with this exam will provide detailed information to include what version of Maps SDK for JavaScript will be tested under the "A candidate should be familiar with the following" section on page 3. At the bottom of the EIG on page 5, you will find a list of the recommended exam preparation resources. I hope this helps and good luck on your upcoming beta exam!

0 Kudos
MichaelWen_Timmons
New Contributor III

Unfortunately the document did not make it clear whether the new components I linked to are the same as the 'calcite components' specified in the document. The resources are just a bunch of documentation related to the technology, not specifically related to test preparation.

0 Kudos
TinaBrewington
Esri Contributor

Hi @MichaelWen_Timmons. Thank you for your patience as I checked into this with our technical teams. This documentation is what should be referenced for the calcite components topic you shared. https://developers.arcgis.com/calcite-design-system/ 

0 Kudos