Passed EAOA_2024 exam, How to download Certificate and access digital badge?

Jump to solution
03-13-2024 05:35 PM
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

Hello,

I just got results for my ArcGIS Online Administration Associate 2024 (EAOA_2024) exam.I want to download the certificate and access digital badge, to do so I followed instructions at Manage your cert page [https://www.esri.com/training/certification-manage/]

• Logged into CertMetrics, I can see my result there, but there is no option to download certificate, I can only Notice of Exam result which just mentioned about PASS result.
  • There is an option to access digital badge from Credly, but once I login to Credly I don't see any ESRI cert.

Anyone has any ideas on how to access certificate and digital badge?

Thanks in advance,
Ankit

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

Hi All, issue is resolved now. If anyone come across issue Contact Esri Technical Certification from https://www.esri.com/training/certification-manage/ (you have to be logged in).

Cheers, Ankit

View solution in original post

18 Replies
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Congratulations!

Did you take the Beta exam or the Standard one?

Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

Hi @PanGIS I took the ArcGIS Online Administration Associate 2024 [https://www.esri.com/training/catalog/6491f33e1f055050cdd0bb91/arcgis-online-administration-associat...], it was launched on 12th March.

0 Kudos
DasheEbra
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Ankitkhanna, congratulations on your success.

Just want to know:

1- Do you enter this exam on the beta version (was opned till Dec 18, 2023), or did you take it as operational exam (available from Mar 12, 2024). 
2- How did u know the result (credly or certmetrics or esri dirctory?) and when? cause esri directory don't launch any result!

0 Kudos
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

Hi @DasheEbra Thanks 🙂

1. I went for operational exam not the beta version,
  2. I can see results at Certmetrics, but I can't find a place to download certificate in certmetrics portal.
DasheEbra
Occasional Contributor

hmmm, thanks. I just asking cause there was a beta version of this exam from 1 - 18 Dec 2023, and the beta result as Esri say should appeared by Mar 12, 2024 by maximum but for now it doesn't.

However if you want to access your certificate i think you can follow these steps:

- Certifications (under exam history) > certifications > u will view your passed certifications, click on View More > at the top right or left click on Download Certificate. And here's yours.

Just try it and let me know.

0 Kudos
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

@DasheEbraGood luck with results, hope you get the results of beta exam soon. I raised a request to ESRI cert team via https://www.esri.com/training/certification/contact/ (haven't got response yet), you can try reaching out team on ETA for results.

- Yes, to download certificate I unable to locate download button, looks like it doesn't exist. There is no certificate just the result on CertMetrics. See screenshot below, i don't know who can assist here.

Ankitkhanna_0-1710553002175.png

0 Kudos
DasheEbra
Occasional Contributor

Hi @KatieSmith , can you assist here! Did the beta result also appeared like that?

0 Kudos
Kristofer
New Contributor III

Hi @Ankitkhanna,

I am also completed my ArcGIS Online Administration Associate 2024 (EAOA_2024) exam on 17/03 & received a passing result. I am encountering the similar issue in accessing my certificate and badge.

Could you kindly confirm if you have received your certificate?

Thanks & Regards,

Kristofer

0 Kudos
Ankitkhanna
New Contributor III

Hi @Kristofer I haven't received certificate yet. I created support case and got reply today, that CertMetrics site is experiencing some functionality issue, it will get resolved in 10 business days.

Looks like have to wait until issue is resolved.

I will update this thread once I am able to download my certificate and badge.

Cheers, Ankit

0 Kudos