Prepare for Your Certification Exam with Esri Learning Plans

02-10-2022 07:03 AM
RolandWilson
Esri Contributor
3 0 1,891

Did you know that every Esri technical certification exam has a corresponding learning plan? The Esri Training team curates relevant instructor-led courses and e-Learning options, such as web courses, videos, and story maps, to act as an exam preparation resource for motivated individuals. These plans are completely optional and are intended to act as a guide to help you refresh in areas where you’ve identified knowledge gaps.

It can be daunting to consider pursuing an Esri technical certification, but we are here to help ease your nerves and set you up for success. Our exam learning plans can help you identify specific areas you need to devote more study time to and may even introduce concepts that were unfamiliar to you beforehand.

Over 10,000 Esri technical certifications have been achieved, and many certified professionals have utilized Esri’s recommended learning plans to help them accomplish their certification goals.

Janaki Gattu is a GIS manager, and she has earned certifications in ArcGIS Desktop Associate, ArcGIS Desktop Entry, and most recently, ArcGIS Pro Foundation (one of our new exams). Janaki used Esri learning plans to help her succeed.

“I prepared for the exam by using the Esri curated exam learning plan that is given for each exam and I used that as my checklist to identify gaps and work on getting hands-on application in each area.”

Most of the resources within each plan are completely free; however, some have a cost associated with them. Remember, you can complete zero, some, or all the courses in the plan—it’s up to you. Please note that completing the recommended training courses does not guarantee a passing score on a specific certification exam. Esri exams are built to test a candidate’s proficiency in using ArcGIS, so practical, hands-on application, and familiarity with Esri best practices are the best chance at success.

We wish you the best of luck as you prepare for your exam, and we hope these learning plans can help you achieve your certification goals. As always, we are here to support your ArcGIS learning journey.

Are you planning to take the new ArcGIS Pro Associate exam? Check out this learning plan.

Explore All Certification Learning Plans