2020 Census Data Availability

08-11-2021 12:28 PM
daveostrander
Occasional Contributor II
5 Replies
daveostrander

For those interested, below is the emailed response I received from Esri:

"Thanks for reaching out… We will soon be processing and compiling the 2020 Census data for release with the Esri Redistricting solution. For now, we anticipate the final release of the data and software to happen during the first half of September. With our Esri Redistricting SaaS solution, we have to coordinate the software release with the 2020 Census data release to ensure continuity in the solution. This will be seamless to our customers and please look for email communication as the release time approaches."

SteveD
by
New Contributor II

Thanks so much for posting this question and Esri's answer, Dave!  As a "Public Account" user, I don't know whether or not I'll receive the email communication mentioned in Esri's response.  I hope you will continue to post any news on this topic in this "community area," Dave.  In particular, I need to know when the 2020 Census data will become available in the "Esri Redistricting Online" (SaaS) application.  Thanks in adavance, Dave!

0 Kudos
daveostrander

No problem, Steve. I'm happy to share any updates that I am made aware of. Better yet, hopefully, Esri will beat me to it and post that news for the community once it is available.

SteveD
by
New Contributor II

Thanks, Dave!!!

0 Kudos
SteveD
by
New Contributor II

Hi Dave -- looks like Esri Redistricting SaaS has been updated with the 2020 Census data!

- Steve

0 Kudos