GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 2.6

Jump to solution
03-01-2021 06:08 AM
RodneyWashburn
New Contributor

I bought this book on Amazon.

I went to the link on ESRI's site to download the data for the exercises, but the data doesn't match?  

The data on ESRI's site here is for an exercise on county population, but the book is looking at healthcare.  

Where can I get the right data for the book?

Rodney.Washburn@protonmail.com

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Rodney,

The main content in this book is made up of exercises and the book also has optional content referred to as assignments (helpful for classroom use). I think you might have downloaded the assignment data and so it doesn't match the exercise steps?

Exercise data can be downloaded here, let me know if that works. 

Thanks,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Rodney,

The main content in this book is made up of exercises and the book also has optional content referred to as assignments (helpful for classroom use). I think you might have downloaded the assignment data and so it doesn't match the exercise steps?

Exercise data can be downloaded here, let me know if that works. 

Thanks,

Craig

MikeYeary
New Contributor

Craig, 

The link you posted takes you to the files.  However, once I click "open" the link is broken and the files are no longer there.  Please advise.  Thanks! 

Mike

Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Mike,

The link should be working now, thanks for letting me know!

0 Kudos
GiannaCothren
New Contributor

I am having trouble getting the Assignment Data (specifically Ch4 right now, but no Chapters seem to work) for ArcGIS Pro 2.6. I can get to the page that lists the individuals Assignment Chapters, but when I select one and then click Open (even when I login first), I am taken back to the new website overview page. GIS Books, Publications & Tutorials Online | Esri Press

can you fix and provide the link?

0 Kudos