GIS Tutorial 1 for ArcGIS Pro 2.4

Jump to solution
09-12-2021 12:57 PM
arifpal
New Contributor

I have purchased the kindle version of GIS Tutorial 1 for ArcGIS Pro 2.4 some time back but couldn't complete the exercises yet. Now I am not able to find the exercise data. Please provide me the link to the exercise data. 

https://learngis.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=515b0894ef004b4c9d5f5fee497139b8

The above link is to the exercise data for GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 2.6, I would like to know whether I can use the same data for the 2.4 version. 

Regards

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Each edition's exercise data change along with the text, so they shouldn't be mixed. That edition is a bit old and we always encourage new users to learn the most current one. I'll DM you a solution we can offer.

View solution in original post

Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I think this exercise data should work for you. 

The current edition in that series is for ArcGIS Pro 2.8 and can be found here.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Each edition's exercise data change along with the text, so they shouldn't be mixed. That edition is a bit old and we always encourage new users to learn the most current one. I'll DM you a solution we can offer.

arifpal
New Contributor

Hi Craig,

Thank you very much for your support. I would start with the new edition and update you accordingly. 

Arif

0 Kudos
leliaso1
New Contributor

A few classes I work with have classroom sets of this book but the students use the software on a virtual desktop and need both the setup files for the tutorial data and assignment data. Could help me with a solution? Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I think this exercise data should work for you. 

The current edition in that series is for ArcGIS Pro 2.8 and can be found here.