How can I run geoprocessing tools on quantitative data which I input into a CSV file?

03-30-2019 03:59 PM
EbrarMohammad
New Contributor II

Hello, thank you for reading this! The data I would like to run the analysis on is governance indicator data (control of corruption, rule of law and political stability) . There is a unique rank attributed to each feature, and there is also a value within a range which explains its performance relative to other locations between approximately -2.5 and 2.5, where 2.5 is the best performer. My ultimate goal is to create a model which will evaluate these ranks (and other features/associated data) and I thought I could use the multivariate classification tools, but I cannot seem to get it to work. My first question is: Is this a good option for my end goal or should I use something else?; and my second question is: If the answer to question one is yes, how can I use my data set to run the multivariate classification tools.

Thank you very much for your time!

-Abby

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Egge-Jan_Pollé
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Ebrar,

Can you please tell us what steps you have taken so far and where you got stuck?

For a general introduction to the implementation of multivariate statistical analysis in ArcGIS, you might have a look at the documentation:

Cheers,

Egge-Jan

0 Kudos