What would make GeoNet better for you?

08-05-2020 09:12 AM
Pat_Hohl
Esri Regular Contributor

As ESRI gets ready to update the GeoNet platform, I'm wondering what would make it better for you? 

This is a forum for the community at large. More blogs, polls, surveys, technical material, links, videos? 

I'll try to help incorporate your ideas and needs as we go forward. 

Thanks in advance for your input.  

4 Replies
ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Pat Hohl‌ I really enjoy the platform and I think its a great source of information. I recommend many GIS users to utilise Geonet for assistance. For me personally Id enjoy the ability to vote for answers so instead of one person deciding what response is the exact answer more of a collaborative approach to what people have tested and what works. Ben Turrell‌, do you have anything further to add or contribute about the marking of answers? I hope this helps.

Shane

BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Shane Miles‌,

Looks like we got here at the same time!

BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Pat Hohl‌,

I've enjoyed working with Geonet over the last few years (only contributing for the last year or so)!

I'd love to see the levels balanced a little bit more. That jump from 5 to 6 has been a long way off for a while now!

Hoping to see Robert Scheitlin, GISP, Dan Patterson, Joshua Bixby, Xander BakkerDan PattersonXander Bakker  and everyone else that makes this a great community on the other side! https://community.esri.com/community/geonet-lounge/blog/2020/08/05/a-new-geonet-is-coming-how-to-pre... !

Thanks

Ben

ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Ben Turrell‌ I agree completely, as someone currently moving from 5 to 6 I definitely feel this!