Select to view content in your preferred language

Update SubNetwork not updating SUBNETWORKNAME field

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
geovolve
Emerging Contributor

Hi there,

We're currently using v10.9.1 enterprise (UN v5). Up until recently, UpdateSubnetwork worked fine - it updated the SUBNETWORKNAME correctly, we were able to trace, and everything was working fine.

In the last couple of weeks we noticed that the nightly scripts to Update the Networks and Export Feeders was not working on two of our Electric Distribution feeders. When I manually UpdateSubnetwork on these two feeders (using ArcPro), it works for one feeder, but the other tells me "no subnetworks found". I've deleted and recreated this subnetwork controller several times with the same result. Now, here is the weird thing - I can perform a downstream trace from the circuit breaker (subnet controller), and everything works fine (on both feeders).

So, why would Update SubNetwork not be working on these two feeders? I've tried using the Portal Owner account, and an editor account - same result.

Any help much appreciated.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
geovolve
Emerging Contributor

Just an update, I have just resolved this.

There were some non-visible fields that were holding values that acted as barriers to the subnetwork. Once those were resolved, everything was fine again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
geovolve
Emerging Contributor

Just an update, I have just resolved this.

There were some non-visible fields that were holding values that acted as barriers to the subnetwork. Once those were resolved, everything was fine again.