12-14-2015 10:16 AM
* Multiple environments: Run tests in browsers, Node.js, and in the cloud (BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, TestingBot, Selenium Grid)
* Promises-based async: Uses standard Promises-based APIs for async testing
* Code coverage: Full statement, line, branch, and function coverage data, even with transpiled ES6 or TypeScript code
* Full testing lifecycle support: Unit, integration, and system testing
* Easy continuous integration: Seamless integration with Jenkins, SonarQube, TeamCity, Travis CI, etc.
* Consistent WebDriver experience: Workarounds for known WebDriver defects, making the Selenium experience much more pleasant