Select to view content in your preferred language

Esri 2018 - Empower students to love learning

11-27-2017 05:32 PM

Esri 2018 - Empower students to love learning

Hello, My name is Eyal Abadi and I'm a current Computer Science student at the University of Florida. 

I want to share my experience and highlight how different opportunities have risen that have allowed me to become who I am. From not knowing any programming in Highschool, to launching my own IOS and Android App, to building a backend to my apps, I want to share with the world the importance on educating students to be passionate about something and learning for fun, not learning to pass a class.

I want to showcase my achievements and struggles, coming from Venezuela just a few years ago, to interning at a Startup and this upcoming summer at P&G.

I want to share with people the importance of loving to learn and learning to love. Students are the future, and by giving them the resources to learn about products or technologies, they will be capable of facing the real world and solving real-world problems with these tools. 

Give me the chance to demonstrate and empower others to be curious, to be attentive and be ready. I want to eliminate the stereotype of learning and being a nerd. I want to empower students and adults to embrace learning and embrace the idea of innovation. Don't let obstacles get in your way, but rather use them to give you an advantage and ultimately success.

Version history
Last update:
‎11-27-2017 05:32 PM
Updated by:
Contributors