Not able to access Developer Summit 2021 website

04-12-2021 07:44 AM
Labels (1)
Sunnywaygis
New Contributor III

Hi, I am trying to access https://dev2021.esri.com/ but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone else is experiencing this issue? 

Thanks 

Sunnywaygis_0-1618238585900.png

Tags (1)
10 Replies
MatthewDriscoll
MVP Alum

Looks like it is back up!

0 Kudos
thorsten-
New Contributor II

Same error again, right now! Please fix! @DerekLaw @MichelleMathias Thanks in advance.

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi thorsten,

Thanks for letting us know. We're looking into this issue. I will post a status update when I have one to share. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi @thorsten-  Just got confirmation the site is back up. Please let us know if you are still seeing any issues. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
thorsten-
New Contributor II

Dear @DerekLaw and @MichelleMathias the "freemanauth.esri.com" HTTP ERROR 500 is back again.

Today is the last day where I can see a few more presentations. Please fix quickly. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi thorsten,

I just checked and the site is working fine for me. Sorry if it was down over the weekend.

0 Kudos
thorsten-
New Contributor II

Hm, in the FAQ at https://dev2021.esri.com/faqs the following is stated:

How long can I access the virtual Esri Developer Summit?
Registered attendees will have exclusive access to on-demand conference content until May 8, 2021 after the event has concluded.

Has the date changed? How long can I access the on-demand content? Because of the repeated downtime.

Many thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi thorsten,

How long can I access the virtual Esri Developer Summit? ... Has the date changed? How long can I access the on-demand content?

FYI, I am trying to track down an answer to your question. Still waiting to hear back from the Events team. I will post a reply when I have a status update.

Thanks for your patience,

0 Kudos
JYI
by
Occasional Contributor

Still cannot access it. Is it possible to extend this website for another month? Some really good videos nowhere can be found. Thanks.

0 Kudos