Select to view content in your preferred language

Getting broken results doing a "replace". I'm thinking cntrl+c and contrl+v (copy/paste) isn't supported within the interface.

yesterday
Royce_Simpson
Regular Contributor

I've got an input layer coming from an ArcGIS Server REST feature service and an output layer that was created when I ran a "create" operation against that input layer.

I'm now trying to run "replace" on those same input and output layers (I just changed "create" to "replace") and am getting the attached errors.  The pipeline thinks the fields for the input are coming from a different layer and the actual existing fields in the output layer get written as blank values because it isn't seeing those fields in the input layer.  Those incorrect fields do exist in a different input layer in the pipeline but how this got crossed up is beyond me. 

One thing I did do though when I was creating this pipeline is I used "cntrl+c" and "contrl+v" to copy/paste the outputs one after the other and then I went in and changed the relevant values to match the correct input layers but didn't have to change everything, like the output folder (which saved some time).  I fear that copy/paste isn't working right in the User Interface and is holding onto stuff behind the scenes, like the original "copied" layer's fields, from the copied item over to the pasted output item.  I don't have any way to see what that stuff is in the user interface so I'm a little stumped with this.

Here's the input REST feature layer.  As you can see the fields that are in that first error don't exist in the feature service.

Update 1:  Even if I delete the output to the existing process and re-add a new output and point it at the correct input, I get the following errors when running the tool.   I've looked at the json for this in agoassistant and everything looks correct.  The right item/layer ID's and fields seem to be in place.

Update 2 FIX:  I've got a workaround where I can just repoint the input layer to the corresponding input ArcGIS Server Rest Service layer and then the translation works properly.  Not sure what got borked up on some of these inputs but after reporting, they are working now.

Royce_Simpson_0-1729298391318.png

Royce_Simpson_2-1729299384512.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies