Printer Setup

08-18-2014 08:29 AM
deleted-user-nH2oKOUff4ij
New Contributor

I have installed ArcGIS 10.2.2 and Business Analyst as well. When I go to print a document (in any of them) there is no printer selected. When I got to select printer setup, the printer is listed. I select it and appears in my Print windows, and only then I can print and does the job fine. It shouldn't happen and the printer should come out right away and not going around to solve the issue. Have anyone found a similar problem?

PS. I ca print a document in Word without any problem at all. It is only ArcMap.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

I have 10.2.2 (no BA), but can't reproduce this problem. My printer is automatically selected if I print a document.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-nH2oKOUff4ij
New Contributor

I believe there is a patch but I haven't installed it yet.

0 Kudos
HumusLeo
New Contributor

I am using laser printer for my home use. You can also check this cheap label printers guide. Even from the town administration. Easy is okay. But if you truly want to drive your little city ahead of the curve, ensure that every product is branded. This means all maps are of the same color, font and other characteristics, so I can recognize everyone from the same area if I picked up 10 maps from your city. I'm going to presume your city has no branding rules, so just choose what you want and stick to that.

0 Kudos