No editable layers

01-30-2013 11:53 PM
AlexKaiserlis
New Contributor II
I have a problem editing feature classes from a arcsde database. When i try to edit the features i get the error dbo.default [mypc] No editable layers. and the warning for each layer Layer or table is not registered as versioned. Does anyone know what i have to do to fix this problem? I have set permissions for each user to have administrative control for the database.
Also when i try to Register As Versioned i get the error Failed to register as versioned. Lock requst conflicts...
Tags (2)
5 Replies
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor
What if you go to Editor drop down menu > Options > Versioning and uncheck the option to Edit a version of the database with the ability to undo and redo?
AlexKaiserlis
New Contributor II
Ok that worked. Thanks for the help!!
0 Kudos
LuyangRen
New Contributor III
What if you go to Editor drop down menu > Options > Versioning and uncheck the option to Edit a version of the database with the ability to undo and redo?

Hi,
That works for me too. Could you explain why?

Thank you!

Luyang
SH013
by
Occasional Contributor

I just want to revive this topic, is there a way we could permanently uncheck the option to Edit a version of the database with the ability to undo and redo? Everytime I open my arcmap, the option is always checked off?

0 Kudos
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

Save the Map Document, with the option Unchecked and use the same MXD next time. It will remain that way...

0 Kudos