For some reason, my address point locator scores all E Dupont Ave addresses as 82.65. I've checked all the attribution for the E Dupont Ave addresses, and everything looks fine. I'm not sure what's causing the issue, but I need the locator to score these addresses at 100. The W Dupont Ave and Dupont Ave addresses are scoring at 100. Any ideas?
If you could provide the three records of you point feature class that you mention, that would be really helpful. I could then create this style of locator and see if the problem persists for me.
Sorry about that- I was just looking at my in box notification and the attachments didn't show up there; I just built my own locator, and all three examples you give hit at 100 for me. When I use your locator I get no match at all with 112 e dupont ave and 100% for the other two examples.
I ran your locator against just the 'fulladdress' field to geocode a table; using your locator, I get all of the matched at 100 with the exception of 411A Michigan Ave; it does not match at all
Something is goofy if it works well on a list, but the find doesn't work. I have heard of the find tool not being optimal sometimes: my only suggestion is to delete your locator, and recreate it.
I contacted ESRI support and they've reported it as a bug:
BUG-000090900 - The Single House Subaddress locator style has a reduced match score when the address includes an abbreviated direction prefix of E (for East).