Location of tool

06-27-2014 10:23 AM
LeslieSarapu1
New Contributor
Does anyone know where to find this window (picture of the screenshot included in link)? I found this on the ArcGIS 10.2 Help page but it has no information as to where this tool might be located.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
IanMurray
Frequent Contributor
Check this help link

One of the tools you can use for orthorectification is Create Ortho Corrected Raster Dataset (Data Management).
0 Kudos
LeslieSarapu1
New Contributor
Orthorectify a raster is exactly what I am trying to do. I have already tried the method outlined in the link provided from the previous post and a few other methods but they didn't produce the effect I was hoping for. This is a window I have not yet come across and wanted to give this method a try but I can't seem to locate it.
0 Kudos
IanMurray
Frequent Contributor
When you look at the help I posted, when you open a rasters properties in the TOC and go to the display tab,  if your raster has rational polynomial coefficients (RPCs) a box that says orthorectification using elevation can be checked.  That box will be in the bottom right corner of the screen under Orthorectification is the one you saw in the screenshot I do believe, or a similar version(I'm on 10.1 so can't check for sure.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34959[/ATTACH]

That about what you were looking for?
0 Kudos