Select to view content in your preferred language

Geometric network with Z values not allowed in a Check-out/Check-in - ArcGIS 10

09-10-2011 05:02 AM
CésarPires
New Contributor III
I have a geometric network with features with z values in a arcsde geodatabase (sql server express). The geometric network is working fine, but i cannot update de features through a check-out/check-in replica, when i try to sychronize gives an error and says that features cannot have z values.

With ArcGIS 9.3.1 it worked just fine, and now wtih ArcGIS 10 is not working.

Someone can help.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BenLin
by
New Contributor III
Hi César,

The replication of geometric network should work fine in ArcGIS 10 as the way in ArcGIS 9.3.1.

Please contact with ESRI Technical Support (geodata team) regarding this issue since we might need to get your data in-house for testing and to see if we can reproduce the problem at Redlands.

Thanks,
Ben L.
0 Kudos
CésarPires
New Contributor III
Hello

You're right,  it´s working fine now, it was my mistake. I didn't set the geometric network to use z values.
On the other hand, i cannot perform the check-out/ check-in in a geodatabase with two geometric network, one in each feature dataset. Also happened with 9.3.1.

Thanks
0 Kudos
BenLin
by
New Contributor III
Hi César,

I just tested and I was able to create a checkout replica with two geometric network datasets successfully.

Could you please list your actual workflow and error messages that you got for this issue?

Thanks,
Ben
0 Kudos