GEOCODING FOR LATIN AMERICA

11-05-2013 09:11 AM
HernanMorales
New Contributor
HI, I need to geocode addresses in Argentina, and I understand that it is necessary to create an Address Locator but do not know how to configure it properly. Someone could help me?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MerrilLyew
New Contributor
HI, I need to geocode addresses in Argentina, and I understand that it is necessary to create an Address Locator but do not know how to configure it properly. Someone could help me?

Hi Herman,

Thank you for your interest in geocoding. 
Esri is currently building a ready-to-use street data product for Latin America, based on the HERE (formerly NAVTEQ) reference dataset.  Esri�??s StreetMap Premium for ArcGIS Latin America product will include on-premise access to street data for Argentina, enabling users to:

• Geocode using the ready-to-use locators for each country, including Argentina

• View a detailed, cartographic street map display, in vector-form,

• Route and do network analysis with the street data

StreetMap Premium for ArcGIS works out of the box with the ArcGIS software, and the license can be customized based on geography of interest, functions, as well as software configuration. 

StreetMap Premium Latin America is expected to be available in December 2013 timeframe.

To learn more about StreetMap Premium, please visit http://www.esri.com/data/streetmap/key-features

Thank you,
StreetMap Premium product team
0 Kudos