Select to view content in your preferred language

Geocoding: Address Locator Problem

08-12-2011 07:01 AM
AzizulAlam1
Deactivated User
Hello,
I was trying to create address locator in ArcCatalog 10. But it was failed. I am trying this with the tutorial file called Atlanta GDB. Here is the executing code.

Executing: CreateAddressLocator "US Address - Dual Ranges" "G:\GIS Data\GeoCoding\Atlanta.gdb\Streets' 'Primary table'" "'Feature ID' OBJECTID VISIBLE NONE;'*From Left' L_F_ADD VISIBLE NONE;'*To Left' L_T_ADD VISIBLE NONE;'*From Right' R_F_ADD VISIBLE NONE;'*To Right' R_T_ADD VISIBLE NONE;'Prefix Direction' PREFIX VISIBLE NONE;'Prefix Type' PRE_TYPE VISIBLE NONE;'*Street Name' NAME VISIBLE NONE;'Suffix Type' TYPE VISIBLE NONE;'Suffix Direction' SUFFIX VISIBLE NONE;'Left City or Place' CITYL VISIBLE NONE;'Right City or Place' CITYR VISIBLE NONE;'Left ZIP Code' ZIPL VISIBLE NONE;'Right ZIP Code' ZIPR VISIBLE NONE;'Left State' STATE_ABBR VISIBLE NONE;'Right State' STATE_ABBR VISIBLE NONE;'Left Additional Field' <None> VISIBLE NONE;'Right Additional Field' <None> VISIBLE NONE;'Altname JoinID' <None> VISIBLE NONE" G:\GIS Data\GeoCoding\Atlanta.gdb\Atlanta #

Please help me to solve this. An step by step help is preferred (I am new at ArcGIS 10)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AzizulAlam1
Deactivated User
Hello again,

Is there nobody to resolve this?
0 Kudos
ShanaBritt
Esri Regular Contributor

Azizul:

Have you tried saving the address locator to a file folder instead of the file geodatabase?

Was there an error code when the tool failed?

-Shana

0 Kudos