Enabling LGIM issues - SQL2012

10-22-2014 05:56 PM
JoeJohns
New Contributor II

We are in the process of preparing/migrating our parcel data into the parcel fabric. About one month ago I had a test enterprise gdb operating on our server in 10.1 ArcServer, MSSQL2012, and accessing on local machines with ArcDesktop 10.2.2. Multi-user editing in a versioned parcel fabric was successful. The only problem was database maintenance since SQL2012 SQLAgent would not work without a critical update or service patch applied to keep it from throwing an error (MS documented issue) every 90 seconds. Therefore we updated MSSQL to 2012 SP2, knowing that would take care of SQLAgent. Along the way (prior to the SQL update) we updated our server to ArcServer 10.2.2. Once the updates were in place I created a new enterprise gdb and implemented appropriate database maintenance via SQLAgent. I imported our cadastral .xml, added data, created users/privledges, registered the parcel fabric as versioned, and enabled the Local Government Information Model - oooops, errors showed up The same or noted by Jeff Ward in his Feb 19, 2014 post:

Editor tracking report: Editor tracking: Editor tracking not enabled on class ParcelFabric_Parcels

Editor tracking report: Editor tracking: Editor tracking not enabled on class ParcelFabric_Control

Editor tracking report: Editor tracking: Editor tracking not enabled on class ParcelFabric_Plans

Could this have anything to do with MSSQL2012 SP2? Did we shoot ourselves in the foot with this update? We don't want to go into production if the CreatedBy, CreatedDate, MOdifiedBy, MOdifiedDate aren't properly populating with Editor Tracking.

Any ideas or input very much appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
0 Replies