Select to view content in your preferred language

Editing Utility Network Service in a web app creates spike in SYNC GP service requests and leads to service failure.

05-13-2024 05:45 PM
Labels (2)
rohanrajan_hms
New Contributor III

I have been trying to add features to published utility network service through editing in an experience builder application, every time I add a new device, the contingency rules prompt to fill appropriate data to certain attributes. But even when I add valid values, the IsSubnetworkController field remains throwing contingency error and could not add the feature. Simultaneously this creates spike in SYNC GP service requests and leads to service failure. BUT "MapViewerClassic" adds feature with no problem. and ArcGIS Pro works well on the same service layers too. 

Q1. What is the difference between the three editing scenarios (ArcGISPro, MapViewerClassic, MapViewer/Experience Builder widget) 

Q2. How is the Edit session connected to SYNC GP Service and what could have caused the request spike even when trying to insert a single feature.

Q3. Is there any specific procedure to execute edits apart from creating versions.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Rohanrajan

0 Kudos
0 Replies