Delete double or triple lines after join a feature class with a table

Jump to solution
12-30-2021 12:56 PM
Labels (3)
A_n_d_r_e_a
New Contributor III

Dear Community,

i have been sitting here for some time on an issue with some `join` stuff.

I have joined some feature class attribute table with a table by countrys and i want them to connect with another attribute in a table. One country ist joined with 3 or 4 four different properties in the table. So far so good...it works perfecty but there are much more expenditures...with one country with 3 points on the polygon i get 9 expenditures. If you know what i mean? How can I delete them?

I want to visualize it so please don`t recommend me the `relation` option. I have already try it. It is just for editing not symbology 😛 and also don`t recommend me `delete identical` it is just for values...:D

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
A_n_d_r_e_a
New Contributor III

Ok, i figured out a trick...

It is possible to sort the tables...so if you want to connect or join an feature class attribute table and a table then you first sort for example in my example the countrys in both tables (rising up option) and than you can join it with the help of Object IDs.

Best regards,

Andrea

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
A_n_d_r_e_a
New Contributor III

Ok, i figured out a trick...

It is possible to sort the tables...so if you want to connect or join an feature class attribute table and a table then you first sort for example in my example the countrys in both tables (rising up option) and than you can join it with the help of Object IDs.

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos