Select to view content in your preferred language

CAD to Geodatabase BUG - No Output

02-13-2012 12:35 PM
RossSingleton
New Contributor
Hi,

I have been converting CAD files to GDB no problem up until recently. The conversion goes through without any errors and you get the green tick in the pop up window but  then nothing appears in the contents and there is no output!

This seems to be a reoccurring problem with other users but I haven't found a solution to it on line.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or let me know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Ross
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CatherineGadient
New Contributor
We were having this problem also. The only solution I was able to find was giving it an output name with TEXT ONLY (no underscores, dashes, etc.)
0 Kudos
RebeccaWilson
Occasional Contributor
Hello,

I'm sorry I don't have a real solution and I just posted a similar thread on this issue. The only (temporary) solution I have found thus far is having to export the dwg to a shapefile, not to the geodatabase. Like I said this doesn't really solve my problem either and I still am having issues projecting. Hopefully a solution will arise soon.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
RoryStierler1
Emerging Contributor
We were having this problem also. The only solution I was able to find was giving it an output name with TEXT ONLY (no underscores, dashes, etc.)

Was experiencing the same problem and this worked as a solution! 

Many Thanks.
0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren1
Deactivated User

I am now experiencing this problem, has anyone got a solution to this? It appears the 'working solution' posted by Rory has since been deleted???

Cheers

0 Kudos