Select to view content in your preferred language

Broken data source in stored display when launching Arcmap using Citrix

02-18-2013 07:09 PM
AmlanRoy
Emerging Contributor
Hi,
I am using ArcGIS desktop 10 with ArcFM version 10.0 and launching the ArcMap application through citrix in my local system. ArcGIS desktop 10 is installed in a terminal server (say server1) and I am accessing the application using citrix. I am trying adding some feature class in my ArcMap application (launched through citrix) from a network drive (say server2).  I am able to map server2 from server 1 but it is not allowing me to add the data when launching ArcMap application through citrix. But in another scenario when I am launching ArcMap directly from server1, I am able to add those featureclass from the network drive that is server2.
Actually the requirement is I need to create an ArcFM stored display which is having data source from a network drive and should be accessible to users while launching through citrix as well. But it showing data source broken and not allowing setting the data source as well as I am unable to see the mapped location when I am trying to add data from ArcMap.
Environment details:-
ArcGIS Desktop 10.0
ArcFM 10.0
Windows server 2003
Any help will be highly appreciable.
0 Kudos
0 Replies