Attributes Disappearing in ArcPro Points Feature Class

04-08-2019 02:20 PM
Harris_Joel
New Contributor

Hello all. I'm creating a points feature class in ArcPro and then typing attributes into my pre-created fields in the table as I go, but often (but not every time) when I move on to the next point, previous attributes dissappear. Even when I save edits 1st. Why? It's super frustrating and holding back my progress. arcpro ‌

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Joel,

If you are still seeing this issue, please reach out to Esri Technical Support - they can help narrow down the problem. When you hit Save on the Edit tab, any edits you make should be saved to the data (usually a feature class) - regardless if you save the Project or not.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
GeorgeSprehn
New Contributor II

Hello: I found this thread interesting as I am experiencing a related situation. The attached image shows two attribute tables of two feature classes. Both feature classes worked fine the last time I had them open. Now, as you see in the bottom table, the attributes are gone and the layer will not display on the map. I tried exporting, clearing the cache, even opened in a different map altogether. Still, the attributes are gone. Also, if I right-click and select zoom to layer, the map pans to where the layer is supposed to be, but this layer will not display and the attributes are gone.

Image of two attribute tables showing loss of attributes in similar feature classes.

Hope this helps the investigation to a possible issue. I will submit a service request as suggested above.

0 Kudos