Are there a list of software version number on ESRI website?

Jump to solution
08-29-2017 12:35 PM
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

I have a couple of questions about the version number. I don't see anywhere that ESRI is showing 

What is the version number for the ArcGIS Pro 2.0.  I know they had the new release but they also include the patch too.

I just want to look at the list of the software patches, versions and apps numbers.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

yes... just version numbers... and check your apps and your downloads when you are at it

View solution in original post

11 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

go to your My Esri, your Organization, Downloads and the list of software that is available to you should be listed chronologically ArcGIS Pro 2.0.1

Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I notice but thanks for sharing...

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

yes... just version numbers... and check your apps and your downloads when you are at it

PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Here is my picture of James Bond with thumbs up 

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

and to see which you have installed on your machine in pro...open pro, click on the ! in the lower left to get to the "About ArcGIs Pro". Click on the about, and it will tell you there, as well as tell you if there is an update availabe (if you have "Check for updates on startup"

(Interesting choice for Bond...so many thru the ages....but thumbs up is cool.)

PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, I have always like James Bond movies...

0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

For some reason, mine does not show up. I think our agency as a Federal Government probably has it's own policy about downloading from MY ESRI , so I was able to get one from our agency and install on my computer.

Again Thank you everyone for helping me . 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Yes, your rights are obviously restricted so that is your only option