ArcGIS Diagrammer 10.3

Jump to solution
12-11-2014 06:53 AM
MichaelGayheart1
New Contributor III

Richie Carmichael

We utilize ArcGIS Diagrammer to maintain all of our GDB designs. After upgrading to 10.3, we can't open ArcGIS Diagrammer. An update supporting 10.3 would be greatly appreciated!

35 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Were you able to find these? I can't find any of the DLL files listed.

0 Kudos
NilsBabel
Occasional Contributor II

Did you ever find these?  I just got a new computer and installed 10.4 and Diagrammer 10.2.  I got all the necessary dlls out of the 10.2.2 SDK except for the ones you mentioned. I can't find them anywhere either.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I downloaded and installed ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET from here SDK Downloads | ArcGIS for Developers,

but it doesn't contain those .dll files. Is this the .Net Developer Kit you're referring to?

0 Kudos
NilsBabel

I think it is the 10.2 SDK.  Should be in: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\DeveloperKit10.2\DotNet

MartieClemons
New Contributor II

I installed 10.2.7 and it doesn't have any of those DLLs.  So I tried to install the old 10.2 SDK and it won't allow due to the fact that I have Visio 2013 installed, not Vision 2010 or 2012.  How to get these DLLs?

0 Kudos
NilsBabel

Wow, not sure how you found this combination of dlls but it works for 10.4 also.  Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
TimothyKing
New Contributor II

I was also able to get Diagrammer to work in 10.4 but the geodatabases I created using 10.4 had some issues. I was able to create a feature service but was not able to use the URL to AXF tool to allow the feature service to be accessed via ArcPad.  When I kicked out the same XML from 10.2.2 the gdb was fine.  Not sure what the issue would be since Diagrammer works wonderfully in 10.4.  Really wish this excellent piece of software was sticking around!

0 Kudos
kiransingh3
New Contributor

HI

I have arc 10.1 on my machine, will diagrammer 10.2 will work on it?

0 Kudos
RichieCarmichael
Esri Contributor

No, you will need to use ArcGIS Diagrammer for 10.1.

Here the installs for ArcGIS Diagrammer for 9.x, 10.0, 10.1 and 10.2.

MariusKokko
New Contributor II

Hi Guys. I'd like to use Diagrammer in ArcGIS 10.3.1. I've read thorugh the workaround here, but I cannot find ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET Version 10.2.2 anywhere (or the required DLL's). Can anyone point me to the right direction? Cheers!

0 Kudos