Address Locator not Finding Addresses

Jump to solution
09-02-2016 09:14 AM
RachelAlbritton2
New Contributor

I've created and address locator (dual range) using a reference set from our state GIS reference center. The street layer is formatted for to use for address location. My streets layer is in a file geodatabase (stand alone feature class) and my address locator is on a separate folder. 

I'm using 10.4.1

To trya nd trouble shoot, I also ran through the same process to create a locator using ESRI's tutorial data for geocoding and the tutorial guide. I'm getting the same results (No Address Found). 

I've read this post where a user had the same issue in 10.3.x that required a Service Pack Update to fix this issue, so I'm wondering if this, again, got overlooked when the software got upgraded to 10.4? Has anyone else had that issue. Is there something that I am overlooking?

0 Kudos
21 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just wanted to say thanks to Joe Borgione‌! Your answer to this thread solved the issue with my street name geocoder not finding address candidates. I tried so many things but never would have thought of that. I'm creating new address locators at 10.7.1 and Match With No Zones defaulted to No for me.

Thanks again!

Jonathan

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Makes my day Jonathan Farmer!  You're welcome!

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos