Select to view content in your preferred language

Execute Data Load - "No rows to process" message

Jump to solution
06-27-2024 02:29 AM
EApolinar
New Contributor

Hello, everyone! 

I've been following the Load data into the ArcGIS utility network tutorial and after some days, I've encountered this issue that doesn't allow me to complete the final step. 

The Execute Data Load tool does not fail but finishes very quickly displaying the message "No rows to process"

I have already upgraded the ArcGIS Pro to the 3.1 version used in the tutorial, I've checked the Excel worksheets to make sure all data sources are correct, but no matter what I do I still get the same result.

Has anyone seen this behavior before? 

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-27 a las 11.14.47 a. m..png

It shouldn't matter but I'm using Parallels on a M1 MacBook and I've also tried Mac and Widows paths to the data sources with similar results: 

\\Mac\**unspecified**\Documents\ArcGIS\Packages\Water Data Loading Lesson_70892e\p20\water_source.gdb

C:\Proyectos\p20\water_source.gdb

On a further step I'd like to try this on ArcGIS Pro 3.2 or later since the DLT tools are included, but I'm not sure if the tutorial's older Excel workbooks will work on a newer version. 

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EApolinar
New Contributor

Thank you, @shamenw and @MikeMillerGIS for your quick answers.

After further revision of the Blank and Complete mapping DataReference workbooks I noticed that I needed to leave the Enabled columns as "VERDADERO" in Spanish, instead of "True", since this is the language I was following the tutorial in. 

It is weird since all data is actually in English and so are the drop-down options for data validation in the DataReference workbook: 

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-28 a las 1.58.37 p. m..png

Everything is working now as expected, Thank you! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
shamenw
New Contributor

This is most common error. The best practice if you do not want to get an error is to use a List of your sObject type for assignment even if you are expecting 1 record. And then after a empty and null check get the record from zeroth index of the list https://tutuapp.uno/ .

MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Can you share a view of your data loading workbook?  The tutorial is still valid for 3.2+, but the names of the tools have changed and the workbook schemas are slightly different.

EApolinar
New Contributor

Thank you, @shamenw and @MikeMillerGIS for your quick answers.

After further revision of the Blank and Complete mapping DataReference workbooks I noticed that I needed to leave the Enabled columns as "VERDADERO" in Spanish, instead of "True", since this is the language I was following the tutorial in. 

It is weird since all data is actually in English and so are the drop-down options for data validation in the DataReference workbook: 

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-28 a las 1.58.37 p. m..png

Everything is working now as expected, Thank you! 

0 Kudos