Having trouble with the Coronavirus Business Continuity solution. Survey123 entries don't show up in the Dashboards.

Jump to solution
04-02-2020 02:34 PM
SarahL3
New Contributor

Hi,

I deployed the solution yesterday and followed the steps for linking the Facility Status Report IDs to the map and the dashboard. I tried a few test entries for the Survey123 forms but did not see any changes to the corresponding dashboards. I also noticed there was no way to select or type in a Facility Name. When I opened it up in Survey123 Connect, it showed as hidden-input. I had also input some data into the two CSV files and updated those but did not see those changes take place. I must  be missing a step to connect it all together. Anyone else try yet?

Sarah

0 Kudos
24 Replies
KarimNaguib
New Contributor III

Hi Eric,

I was following your steps to append the updated CSV, and I keep running into an error that it can't append the data.  I've tried choosing the Check-in and the Personnel Information tables, however, I don't know what to match the unique id to?  I've tried doing GlobalID to Username, I've tried adding a GlobalID field and populating it in the CSV, but continue getting the below Error.  Any thoughts on where the breakdown is?

Thanks Eric,

Karim

0 Kudos
EricWagner1
Esri Contributor

Hi Karim, When you get to the step where you append personnel or facilities, you're not updating features, you're actually adding them. So for appending the PersonnelSource CSV table to the Personnel hosted feature layer, have your screen match the image below (set the dropdown to Personnel Information and uncheck the box for Update existing features😞

Appending the PersonnelSource CSV table

As for appending the FacilitySource CSV table to the Facility hosted feature layer, have your screen match the image below (Set the dropdown to Facilities and uncheck the box for Update existing features😞

Configuring the facilities append

That should do it!

KarimNaguib
New Contributor III

Thanks Eric, that makes a lot of sense.

0 Kudos
Dunn_Jeremy
New Contributor III

Morning Eric

I have a similar problem when trying to upload new data to the Facilities layer in the Coronavirus Business Reopening App

I downloaded the empty facilities csv populated all the cols with my data and then tried to upload this excel file. So all the cols should line up as it's from the original layer. Part of the problem is that the field names downloaded are the field alias'. So you have to change these so no spaces etc....using the correct field names(not the alias') there is still the same error. 

Here't the field mapping....

Is there a bug with this App ? Because I cannot get this to append. That is the only way to upload data to this layer, There is no data in the original Facilities layer. So how can I easily upload my facilities to this layer ? All cols are the same. 

Regards. 

Jeremy. 

0 Kudos
MehdiPira1
Esri Contributor

Hi Eric Wagner‌, I was wondering if it would be possible to update or customize surveys by adding more questions and republishing and then customize the dashboards.

Thanks

Mehdi