You can search for community members by name, username, or rank. The name you search for must be at least three characters long.
To search for members:
- Enter the username, member name, or rank in the Search field.
- From the search results page, click the Users tab to find results.
For search fields with drop-down options:
- Click Users in the drop-down list to the left of the Search field.
- Start typing the name, username, or rank of an individual user.
The auto-suggest shows the names of members who match your search terms. When you enter a rank, auto-suggest lists all members who have that rank. You can enter the full user or rank name. Use an asterisk as a wildcard in your search.
- If you don't see the member you're looking for in the auto-suggest list, click Search to see the full search results page.