Advanced Community members are granted the permissions to move posts in the community. This feature is helpful if a post is mistakenly created in the wrong place and would be better suited elsewhere for more visibility.
Who can Move a post
Esri staff*, distributors*, place managers, ideas managers, moderators, and advanced members (MVPs)
*Esri staff and distributors can only move posts they created.
To Move a post
Find the Post Options drop down
Select Move Post (may say Move Message)
- Choose whether to leave a placeholder in the original place ( this will leave a url link to the new location)
- Choose whether to notify subscribers
- Select the new Destination from the picklist
- Choose the people to notify of the move
- Click the Move Post button