Receiving email notifications for boards not subscribed to.

12-11-2023 01:05 PM
Luke_Pinner
MVP Regular Contributor

I've recently started receiving email notifications for new posts to boards in the ArcGIS Parcel Fabric place (Questions, Ideas etc.).  The email states:

You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to a board.

However, I'm not subscribed to any of the ArcGIS Parcel Fabric boards:

• I don't see any notifications for those boards in "My settings: Subscriptions & Notifications".
  • If I go to any of those boards, I can see a "Subscribe to This Board" button, but if I go to a board I am actually subscribed to (such as ArcGIS Pro Questions or Python Questions), I can see an "Unsubscribe" button.

How do I stop receiving email notifications for  posts to ArcGIS Parcel Fabric boards?

2 Replies
Luke_Pinner
MVP Regular Contributor

Hopefully it was just a glitch. I haven't received any email notifications for new posts in ArcGIS Parcel Fabric for the last couple of days.

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Luke_Pinner! So sorry that we didn't get to your initial message when you first left it, but we are glad to hear that the notifications you weren't expecting seem to have stopped. If it happens again and you have concerns, please do let us know. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content