Problems trying to log with my old username

Jump to solution
12-30-2020 04:19 AM
RaulJimenez1
New Contributor II

I just want to let you know that the login process has been always messy to me, in fact I have ended up with many users accounts: RaúlJiménez_Ortega (2014), RaulJimenez1 (2014), RaulJimenez (2015), RaulJiménez (2019), hhkaos (2020) RaúlJiménez (2020), ...

But know the problem is that I'm not able to sign in with RaúlJiménez_Ortega (the only one I would like to use), when I did so I get to the page to create a new profile:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 13.21.19.png

And when I finished the process I got this new user: RaulJimenezOrtega

I have spent almost one hour trying to log with the user I have been using before de migration which I'm pretty sure it was linked to rauljimenez user in ArcGIS Online.

I tried "Forget password?" adding "RaúlJiménez_Ortega" and it said: "An email has been sent to you", but I never got one (attached image).

Then I tried "Forgot username" and I received an email, but I have 14 ArcGIS Online users linked to my corporate email, I tried with other users... but I ended up creating more new user(s).

So... I just want for help... what do you suggest me to recover/login with my account RaúlJiménez_Ortega?

Thanks,
Raul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hello Raul, 

Sorry you are having this issue. I see you have also emailed us. I will look into your account issues and see what we can do to help make it easier. I will respond to your email address directly. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous User @MichelleMathias   are flagged.

I fully understand the issues of having multiple personalities and they can assist in putting you in one package.

... sort of retired...
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hello Raul, 

Sorry you are having this issue. I see you have also emailed us. I will look into your account issues and see what we can do to help make it easier. I will respond to your email address directly. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs