Load More Posts

11-12-2020 07:06 AM
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Maybe I'm missing some new functionality, but when clicking 'Load More' posts, I then need to scroll up  in order to see all the newly loaded posts.  Seems a little backwards to me; I just want to see what I've loaded, and not have to remember what the last post was on the previous page.

That should just about do it....
Tags (2)
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback Joe, can you give me a couple of examples of boards you saw this behavior in and I'll do some investigation?

0 Kudos
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

I've only been poking around Community Basics; still need to get familiar with the new nomenclature and what I'm looking at...

0 Kudos
Tim_McGinnes
Occasional Contributor III

It is doing it in every board I have looked at. Even on the ESRI Community home page: scroll to the bottom and click on Load More. It is very annoying.

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I also believe that you can increase the # of posts per page in your settings.

George_Thompson_0-1605194539202.png

--- George T.
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Joe yes I see how that is not an ideal experience. We have submitted feedback on this behavior to our support team to see if we can get the page to anchor on the point where you clicked the load more so you can then continue to scroll down through the newly loaded posts. 

Thanks for taking the time to give us the feedback we'll let you know when we have an update. 

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

@Anonymous User  There is another thread about this kicking around but I couldn't find it.  I noticed this morning on my android pad the behavior I describe above is still an issue, although it seems like the fix on pc's works fine.  Just an FYI...

0 Kudos