Select to view content in your preferred language

Access to my own questions/posts

Jump to solution
03-14-2022 11:47 AM
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello,

I feel like I am missing something really obvious, but I haven't been able to find a simple "My Posts" or "My Questions" section on here. Under my profile, there's "My Ideas" and also "My Subscriptions", but the Subscriptions section includes everything I've commented on, not just content I've created. 

Am I just missing something here, or is this feature not available?  @MichelleMathias 

Thanks!

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Katie_Clark  Great observation and question. Currently the best way to find your posts is in this section of your profile:  Latest Contributions, and you can filter by contributions ( original posts) or participated in (replies).  Additionally at the bottom of your profile page is your activity feed which links to your participations as well and kudos etc. 

MichelleMathias_0-1647284423025.png

We agree this isn't the best approach to finding "your content" we had a bit more robust solution on our previous platform. That said we will be implementing a UI/UX change from the vendor later this year that we anticipate having more personal view options to make this easier in the future.

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Not available... you would have to "bookmark" your posted questions if you want to separate them from the comments

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Katie_Clark  Great observation and question. Currently the best way to find your posts is in this section of your profile:  Latest Contributions, and you can filter by contributions ( original posts) or participated in (replies).  Additionally at the bottom of your profile page is your activity feed which links to your participations as well and kudos etc. 

MichelleMathias_0-1647284423025.png

We agree this isn't the best approach to finding "your content" we had a bit more robust solution on our previous platform. That said we will be implementing a UI/UX change from the vendor later this year that we anticipate having more personal view options to make this easier in the future.

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Thank you @MichelleMathias and @DanPatterson for your responses! I'll do that for now, but definitely looking forward to a UI/UX update later in the year. 🙂   I reference my own posts with some frequency so it will be very helpful!

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

c.png

So... if you have reams of "Re" 's does that mean you contributed no questions?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
MillieBuckner
New Contributor II

UPDATE:  I found this.  Seems significant at first view:

https://community.esri.com/t5/community-feedback/how-can-i-see-all-of-the-posts-i-ve-created/m-p/131...

Has a change been made to  UI/UX as expected?  I do not see anything from what is referenced above to have been present in March 2022, two years ago.

Is there still no way to get a list of all my posts?

0 Kudos