Publishing and Sharing Story Map

10-04-2022 01:55 AM
AriannaBrestuglia
New Contributor II

Ciao a tutti, volevo chiedere se la story map si può condividere (inviando il link che viene creato cliccando in "copia collegamento") anche se non viene condiviso con tutti ma solo con l'organizzazione. Ci sono alcuni shp da me creati che vorrei infatti rimanessero privati e anche alcune story map, vorrei quindi condividerle inviando il link solo a chi necessario. 

Grazie!!

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask if the story map can be shared (by sending the link that is created by clicking in "copy link") even if it is not shared with everyone but only with the organization. There are some shp's I created that I would in fact like to remain private and also some story maps, so I would like to share them by sending the link only to those necessary. 

Thank you!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@AriannaBrestuglia -- Yes, even if a story is not shared with everyone, you can still share the link that you copy from the browser address bar. When someone else visits the link, they will be prompted to sign in with their ArcGIS Online account, and if they are a member of your organization they will be able to view the story.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
AriannaBrestuglia
New Contributor II

thank you very much for your answer! I would have to send the story map to people who don't have an esri account though, so I guess I need to buy a guest viewer user to send the link to! I don't know if there are any other ways

0 Kudos