Playlist Developer Version multijson parse error

Jump to solution
03-09-2015 08:31 AM
DylanBaier
New Contributor

Hi, I downloaded the developer version of the Playlist story map template to work with and went through the installation steps found on the github page (Esri/playlist-storytelling-template-js · GitHub ). I haven't made any changes and was just running through things to make sure it works and it when I try to run either bundle exec middleman or bundle exec middleman build it gives me this error.

C:/Ruby193/lib/ruby/1.9.1/json/common.rb:148:in `parse': 784: unexpected token at '' (MultiJson::ParseError)

Now I followed all the steps on the github page but I have also never really used github/ruby before so I am wondering if I missed something during the installation process. I attached the a more complete log of the build command from the gitshell. I haven't had much luck in figuring out a solution and was wondering if anyone had an idea. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

We recently added a few new features to the Playlist App to support multiple playlist layers with tabs and a few other enhancements. However, we found this bug occurred when there when the new configuration was not found. We fixed this and the most recent push to GitHub should resolve this issue. If you still have issue after updating to the most recent version of the code, let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

We recently added a few new features to the Playlist App to support multiple playlist layers with tabs and a few other enhancements. However, we found this bug occurred when there when the new configuration was not found. We fixed this and the most recent push to GitHub should resolve this issue. If you still have issue after updating to the most recent version of the code, let us know.

0 Kudos
DylanBaier
New Contributor

Thanks, I updated and it is working fine now. Much appreciated.

0 Kudos