Playlist 2.1 doesn't show popups

12-05-2013 07:52 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
I deployed the latest version (2.1) of the story map Playlist and the small popup window does not appear when clicking on a numbered marker.

If I double click on a marker I get the name and hit the > symbol to get a new page with the popup info. This is a step backwards from how this used to work at 2.0 and prior versions.  Is this by design or is there a bug?
0 Kudos
7 Replies
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor
Sorry, we had included a small snippet of code left in that helped us test the template on mobile devices. I removed it and updated the download.
0 Kudos
MarkBrickley
New Contributor II
We are also experiencing the problem with popups.  The template was download again Friday evening and there were still no popups.  It's such a neat feature, we are hoping it can be fixed.  As with the original 'poster' to this thread, you land on a new window with the contents that would have been in the popup.
0 Kudos
MarkBrickley
New Contributor II
It is working - thanks for your help!
0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor
I've just tested the download again and it looks like the download is functioning properly. Could you try clearing your cache and then download the code again. If you are still having issues, can you post a public version of the web map you are using in the playlist app?
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've downloaded the lastest Playlist version and it is working well in Firefox. When using IE9 or IE11 (haven't tested other versions) a single click on the markersymbol on the map does nothing. A double click will bring up the popup window but it also zooms the map. Can this be fixed so IE behaves the same as Firefox?

See example here: http://pca-gis02.pca.state.mn.us/nfcr/index.html
0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor
I've downloaded the lastest Playlist version and it is working well in Firefox. When using IE9 or IE11 (haven't tested other versions) a single click on the markersymbol on the map does nothing. A double click will bring up the popup window but it also zooms the map. Can this be fixed so IE behaves the same as Firefox?

See example here: http://pca-gis02.pca.state.mn.us/nfcr/index.html

This bug has been fixed. Just update your app with the most recent code.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Looks perfect now in IE as well. Thanks for the quick fixes!
0 Kudos