map series customization

Jump to solution
03-14-2016 11:26 AM
DiklaZeidman
New Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to change the Header background color of a map series I made, but it wont change..

I downlosded the app to my server, it is working perfect. but I want to change some colors.

will appreciate some help..

and also I would like to change the size of the logo I can put.

thanks,

Dikla.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Overriding colors in the config file even when entering an appid should work (it doesn't works for all configuration but does for the theme), see that similar thread Customizing header for tabbed story map

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Did you create it on AGOL first or did you use the developer edition?

What one did you use?

0 Kudos
DiklaZeidman
New Contributor II

I created it in AGOL first.

then I downloaded the code from Github and entered the app ID of the app I made in AGOL.

I used the tab theme.

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

I am not sure how much of the colors you can change but you can change the app by changing the AGOL webapp you made.

Changing the code will not work because you have entered the App ID this overwrites all the code and uses all settings from AGOL.

0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Overriding colors in the config file even when entering an appid should work (it doesn't works for all configuration but does for the theme), see that similar thread Customizing header for tabbed story map

DiklaZeidman
New Contributor II

Thank You so much

This is exectly what I was looking for.

(wondering why I didn't find it myself I looked for the words customizing, header, map series...)

0 Kudos