Legend for Map Tour Template

11-13-2013 05:36 AM
LizGoldman1
New Contributor III
Is there a way to customize the map tour template to include a legend? I have a few base layers and users wont be able to tell what they are without a legend...
Also, popups don't work in this template. Anyone have any luck activating popups in the map tour template? Either or both of these features would make my map much more clear.

Thanks in advance!
12 Replies
NathanSteele
New Contributor

Thanks Rupert!

I really like these links, particularly the City of Windsor one. Their header incorporates several images and graphics. How do you do this? I can only seem to edit text in my title and subtitle.

Thanks

0 Kudos
KyleWalsh1
New Contributor II

I needed a legend for the location pins.  I did this workaround to color the text in the header to match the location pin color.  These colors seem to show up okay on the black background.   

<i>____<font color="#62FE2E">Green</font>=Public Access____<font color=" #2E9AFE" =""="">Blue </font>= Restricted Access____<font color="#ff0000">Red</font> = Private Property </i>

TimSolomonson
New Contributor II

I'd also stongly advocate for a legend.  We use this as a design tool to walk designers through existing site features...having a legible visual color coding system where you can use the 4 built in point colors as legend items would even be enough.

0 Kudos