I have created my first Story Map....but

Jump to solution
06-14-2021 11:50 AM
Mark_Hotz
Occasional Contributor II

We're currently using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1, and I have just created my first Story Map.  However when I started creating I only obtained one template, can only make very minor changes to formatting, and there doesn't seem to be any option to use a different theme (or to customize one's theme).  Does  this option not come with this version of ArcGIS Enterprise?  

1) Where can I download blank Story Map templates that I can customize?

Or

2) Am I able to customize the theme using my current Story Map building in Portal for ArcGIS 10.8.1?

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Please check the storymap builders you get while sharing your webmap (Configurable App Templates).

JayantaPoddar_0-1623698173609.png

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Please check the storymap builders you get while sharing your webmap (Configurable App Templates).

JayantaPoddar_0-1623698173609.png

Think Location
0 Kudos
Mark_Hotz
Occasional Contributor II

Jayanta:

Thanks for your help and suggestions.  I believe this worked...for some reason I must have been using a quick start type StoryMap template, and it wasn't offering me the options that your suggestions have.  But now I'm able to see the options and can edit and make it work.  I just have to learn more about it now to get better and creating a StoryMap on-the-fly as it were.

Thanks again

0 Kudos