Milton
by
New Contributor III

What do you need?  That is all I do.

0 Kudos
DavidCook2
New Contributor III

Hello Milton,

I am unfamiliar with Maximo, but may need to become much more versed shortly.

if a municipality requests integration with their Maximo deployment and my firm runs GIS, would they be able to send a geodatabse copy for us to update and then be re-consumed by Maximo? 

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Milton
by
New Contributor III

Maximo integrations are through the esri rest API.  Maximo spatial requires a feature service.  Other integrations do not.  The biggest headache for Maximo spatial is the sync.  So much time is spent on sync there is usually a lack of spatial tools/workflows built and the integration usually is not adopted widely.  Feel free to ask more specific questions as you get into this.  

0 Kudos
DavidCook2
New Contributor III

What if a copy was to be updated independently, no sync, 2 disconnected environments. does Maximo consume file geodatabases or a hosted feature service?

0 Kudos
Milton
by
New Contributor III

It only consumes a feature service.  It is a webmap in a Maximo window.

0 Kudos
Milton
by
New Contributor III

I would be glad to share a demo setup I have done and so you can see it all end to end

0 Kudos
DavidCook2
New Contributor III

that would be fantastic

my email is dcook@fando.com 

0 Kudos
DavidCook2
New Contributor III

so if credentials were given Maximo's Feature Service could be loaded into ArcGIS Online web map and Collector can update attributes.

or a ArcGIS Online Feature service could be extended back to the Maximo envrionment

am i close/getting closer? 

0 Kudos