Select to view content in your preferred language

Need Help With Arcade Attribute Rules Statement

2 weeks ago
thornz135
New Contributor

I am not an expert by any means. What I want to do in Arcade is use the Association (containment) table. Writing Arcade statement on a versioned combining spatial/non-spatial features. I want to use this same pattern of these 2 joins into a line feature table that is non-versioned for several different spatial features in Utility Network. 

1. Based on the functionality of the Join GP tool in ArcGIS Pro: Input table: Electric Edge Objects; Input Join Field-GlobalID; Join Table-Associations ;Transfer Method-Select Transfer Fields; Transfer Fields-FromGlobalID

2. Based on functionality of the Join Feature GP tool in ArcGIS Pro: Target Layer-Structure Line; Join Layer-Electric Edge Object; Output Dataset- Structure Line_JoinFeatures; Join Operation-Join one to many; Target Field-GlobalID, Join Field-FromGlobalID

3. Output as a line feature table that non-versioned

So basically I used the export associations GP tool in ArcGIS Pro. I then added the export associations file as table in my test Filegdb in a UN. I then wanted to join the ElectricEdgeObjects to the Associations (Containment) table using step 1 as my inputs. I then used the ElectricEdgeObjects and joined to the Structure Line spatial UN feature based on using step 2 as my inputs. I then want to output this joined feature to line feature class table that is non-versioned. 

Thanks!

Jeff 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

If you are looking at creating an extract from the UN with joins/views of association info, take a look at this tool, it does it all for you

https://esri.github.io/Utility-Data-Management-Support-Tools/docs/3.3/ExportReportingData.html

But you title mentions Arcade.  Are you trying to do this "view" in a pop up or write to this table in an attribute rule?

0 Kudos
thornz135
New Contributor

Mike, 

Thank you for this information. I really appreciate it. I would like to write this table in an attribute rule. Thanks again for your help! 

Jeff 

0 Kudos