Select to view content in your preferred language

The coordinate system of *.apm,

Jump to solution
09-23-2013 10:33 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

The coordinate system of *.apm,

The current coordinate system of my *.apm is ???Palestine_1923_Palestine_Grid???. I wanted to add an image which has ???Israel_TM_Grid??? as its coordinate system but I got the message in the screenshots below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27679[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]27680[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]27681[/ATTACH]

Does the *.apm require to have all the data to be with same coordinate system?

Thank you

Best

Jamal
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HannahFerrier
Regular Contributor
Short answer - yes

Longer answer - Your data must be in the same projection to be used in ArcPad. ArcPad can not add layers with different projections to the same map. The only exception to this is StreetMap or ArcGIS Online basemaps. Otherwise, ArcPad does not reproject data on-the-fly. See here for more information.

Hannah 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HannahFerrier
Regular Contributor
Short answer - yes

Longer answer - Your data must be in the same projection to be used in ArcPad. ArcPad can not add layers with different projections to the same map. The only exception to this is StreetMap or ArcGIS Online basemaps. Otherwise, ArcPad does not reproject data on-the-fly. See here for more information.

Hannah 🙂
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

Short answer - yes

Hannah 🙂

Many thanks Hannah for the help. This is what I wanted to know. Then I�??ll manage to let me data has the same coordinate system

Best

Jamal
0 Kudos