where to find links to forums ESRI archived?

05-18-2016 05:04 PM
JoelFerreyra
New Contributor II

Hello, anyone knows where to find links to forums ESRI archived? I found a post 2010 with links but only lead me back to the Geonet website.

4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

They aren't all available.  I have brought this up internally and still no definitive response, but I do know that some materials are being migrated, so itt you are getting a redirect to GeoNet, that might be a good sign.  If you have particular requests can you provide a text version of the url. 

Flagging Timothy Hales​  I brought this up on Moderators, with no response as yet and only 4 view from the Mods.  Could you forward to the migration team since there have been a number of requests and old forum posts are indeed going to GeoNet's void

JoelFerreyra
New Contributor II

It would be a tragedy that is not available anymore, I was consulting it until late last year.

This time I wanted to see topics about creating bar charts using ArcObjects with data tables of a feature class.

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

I think it's a great idea to have a way to dig up the old forums. Should this be on "ideas"? Or is minor harassment on GeoNet enough?

0 Kudos